HOUSEBOAT CAPITAL OF CANADA
Businesses operating in Sicamous are required to have a valid business licence. The information requested in the Business Licence Application is necessary to fully evaluate your request for a business licence.
Note: Completion of the form does not guarantee approval of a business licence. Business shall not commence prior to a licence being issued.
- Licence fees apply to a calendar year January 1st to December 31st.
- Business licence fees are pro-rated 50% for new businesses commencing after September 30 only. This does not apply to inter community business licence fees.
- If the licence is approved, licence fees are not refundable.
Popular Links & Downloads
- Business Licensing and Regulations Bylaw
- Inter-Community Business Licence Bylaw
- Business & Attractions Directory (coming soon)
A business directory is available through the Sicamous & District Chamber of Commerce.
- Contact Us
- Corporate Services
- Building Inspection and Bylaw Enforcement
- Business Licensing
- Development Services
- Economic Development
- Fire Department
- Public Works
- Waste Management