The Development Services Department is responsible for land-use planning and reviews, processing and approving development applications brought before Council, administering and issuing building permit applications and conducting inspections in accordance with the the BC Building Code and the District's Building Regulations Bylaw. Permits are generally required for new construction projects or major renovations that involve building, demolition and plumbing activities.
- Building Permit/Plumbing Application
- Water Meter/Plumbing Permit Application
- Access Permit Application
- Building Permit Guidelines
- Building Permit Fees and Charges
- Development Permit Application
- Development Variance Permit Application
- Subdivision Application
- Rezoning/OCP Amendment Application
- Temporary Use Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
Please email your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or hand deliver to the District Office Clerk at Municipal Hall which is located at 446 Main Street and is open to the public between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Once application fees are paid, the review process will begin.