Adding a Spouse to Property Tax Deferment

If the home owner with an existing Property Tax Deferment Agreement wishes to add a spouse on title, it is important to review the information from the Property Tax Deferment Branch. The owner must complete the FIN54 Application Agreement to continue deferring property taxes. This application must be mailed to the Ministry of Finance directly at:

PO Box 9474, Stn Prov Govt, Victoria, BC  V8W 9W6.