What do I do about my utility services when I sell my property?

You will need to take some steps to ensure your billing and payments transition to your new property which will have a different utility account number:

  • Do not call to cancel your utility services – water and sewer services are not turned off
  • Do not call to change ownership information as it will be forwarded by BC Land Titles
  • Change your utility account number on your financial institution's website if you pay online
  • Return any utility bill that is no longer your responsibility to the District

Home / Live Here / Home OwnersUtilities / Utilities FAQs