Search for "Sicamous" (utilities) as a payee. Use the 13 digit account number found at the on the top left hand corner of your utility billing. Do not use spaces or punctuation.
Pay your property taxes and utilities by credit card through Paymentus Corporation, a third-party-automated payment service that accepts Visa and MasterCard. Paymentus will charge a convenience fee of 2.5% of your tax or utility payment which will be added to your payment amount. This service is also available through an automated telephone system by calling 1-855-347-9799.
The drop box is beside the door at the Main Street entrance. Payments via cheque or money order can be left in this deposit box. Remember to write your utility account number on your cheque.
- Send payment to the District of Sicamous, PO Box 219, Sicamous, BC V0E 2V0.
- Write the account number on your cheque and ensure that the cheque is payable to the District of Sicamous.
- Post-dated cheques are accepted.
- Mail lost or delayed by the post office may miss the discount date or will be assessed with a penalty if late, as the postmark will not be considered as the date of payment.
- Mail in a post-dated cheque early to avoid penalties.
- In the event of a postal disruption, please utilize alternative payment methods to ensure that payment is received by the due date.
- Methods of payment accepted are:
- debit card,
- money order,
- post-dated cheque payable to District of Sicamous.
- Our hours of operation are 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday (excluding statutory holidays).
Use your original current utility notice to make payment at your local financial institution as some will not accept reprints.