2018 UTILITY BILLINGS HAVE BEEN MAILED
Property Owners (especially new owners) who have not received their utility notice should contact the District of Sicamous Office at 250-836-2477.
WHETHER OR NOT YOU RECEIVE A UTILITY NOTICE, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PROPERTY OWNER TO PAY YOUR UTILITIES BY THE DUE DATE IN ORDER TO AVOID A PENALTY.
JULY METERED BILLING
- July metered billing payments are due on or before September 4, 2018
- A 1% penalty per month will be applied to outstanding balances at the close of business on September 4, 2018
- Meters are read twice a year in June and December, with billings processed the following month
- To avoid waiting at the Municipal Office, you are encouraged to pay your Utility Bill early
- Post-dated cheques and partial payments are welcome
- Payment is accepted at the Municipal Office, 446 Main Street, Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 pm, except Statutory Holidays
- Payment may be cash, cheque, debit card, or your bank’s telebanking/online bill payment service
- A drop box is located beside the door of the Municipal Office, Main Street entrance
- Payments can be mailed to PO Box 219, Sicamous, BC V0E Please note that postmarks are not accepted as proof of payment
If you have any questions, please contact the District office at 250-836-2477.