Any person owning or operating a business within the District of Sicamous must obtain an annual Business Licence to be prominently displayed in their place of business.
- Licence fees apply to a calendar year (January 1st to December 31st).
- Business licence fees are pro-rated 50% for new businesses commencing after September 30th only.
- Inter community business licence fees are not pro-rated.
- Fees vary according to the business category.
- If the licence is approved, licence fees are not refundable.
For information about new licences or to make changes to an existing licence, contact 250-836-2477.
Apply for a Business Licence
Inter-Community Business Licence Program
In partnership with the Provincial Ministry of Small Business and Revenue, we have entered into a Mobile Business Licence Program. With this program, a business will only have to obtain one additional business licence to do business in another participating community.
An Inter-Community Business Licence is available for an additional annual fee of $150.
Click here for more information on the program.
Popular Links & Downloads
- Business Licensing and Regulations Bylaw
- Inter-Community Business Licence Bylaw
- Business & Attractions Directory
- Community Futures
- Small Business BC
Contact the Office Clerk at 250-836-2477 or email email@example.com.