Planning and Development Services manages the growth and physical form of the District through the land use planning process and by establishing goals and objectives for future growth and development. The Planning and Development Department is responsible for the review, processing and approval of all planning applications.
Key Planning Documents
- Official Community Plan
- Zoning Bylaw
- Subdivision and Development Servicing Bylaw
- Growth Management Strategy
- Development Permit Application
- Development Variance Permit Application
- Subdivision Application
- Rezoning and/or OCP Amendment Application
Contact the Planning Department at 250-836-2477.