To complete essential water connection works for the new Sicamous-Solsqua Bridge, a temporary disruption in services has been scheduled:
Date: Thursday September 3, 2020
Time: 9:00 pm to 12:00 am
Areas Affected: North side of Eagle River, and 1321 TCH Frontage Rd (as shown on poster with map)
- Pending unforeseen circumstances, the shut off may extend past midnight, but crews will be working hard to make sure this is not the case.
- Please keep extra water on hand as water service interruption may be longer than anticipated.
- When the water service is restored, you may notice some discolouration due to disturbed deposits in pipes, this is not harmful as the water has been disinfected.
- After service is restored, air may be present in piping. Running a garden hose or cold water bathtub faucet for several minutes should eliminate both air and discolouration problems.
- This work only affects those properties connected to municipal water service within the highlighted area of the map.
Poster & Map are available here.
Joe McCulloch, Operations Manager