Let’s be kind to our community facilities!
The new Sicamous Beach Park Washrooms have been the target of several acts of vandalism since the facility opened this spring.
Vandalism and mistreatment of the facility impact all who use it. Please help us take care of this beautiful new building, which is a public asset to our community.
Improvements to the Sicamous Beach Park were funded by the District and the province with $447K contributed through the Community Economic Resilience Stream of the Community Economic Recovery Infrastructure Program.
What improvements have taken place?
- Washroom facility with increased stalls and family restroom
- Concession to be operated by the Sicamous Visitor’s Centre this summer
- Outdoor pergola and seating area
- New playground equipment
- Upgraded landscaping and irrigation
- Widened hard-surface pathway
If you witness vandalism or have any information to report, please contact the Sicamous Detachment of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police at 250-836-2878 (1125 Paradise Ave).