Public Input: Temporary Use Permit Applications for Short-Term Rentals
Posted On: Apr 27, 2023
Tags: Business , Featured , Live Here , Your Municipality
The District has received three applications to allow short-term rentals within in the R-1 Zone. Owners of the subject properties located at:
- 1214 Martinson Avenue (23-060-TUP) Lot 8, District Lot 497, Kamloops Division, Yale District, Plan 26442;
- 1401 Boutwell Avenue (23-061-TUP) Lot A, Section 6, Township 22, Range 7 West of the 6th Meridian, Kamloops Division of Yale District, Plan 13550; and
- 1321 Rauma Avenue (23-110-TUP) Lot 1, Section 6, Township 22, Range 7 West of the 6th Meridian, Kamloops Division, Yale District, Plan 6838;
have each applied for Temporary Use Permits for a period of three years.
Council will consider the issuance of Temporary Use Permits No.’s 23-060-TUP, 23-061-TUP, and 23-110-TUP on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. in Council Chambers (District of Sicamous Municipal Office, 446 Main Street, Sicamous, BC, V0E 2V0). The Temporary Use Permits may be viewed at the District office or online.
If you believe that your interest in property is affected, you may submit written comments respecting the temporary use permit(s), no later than 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday, May 9, 2023.
Prior to the meeting, the public has an opportunity to provide written comment on the proposed development. Council will receive and review written comments submitted in advance of their deliberation.
You may submit your comments:
- via email to email@example.com;
- via regular mail to Box 219, Sicamous BC, V0E 2V0; or,
- hand delivered to 446 Main Street, Sicamous, B.C.
For those wishing to attend the Council Meeting electronically, please join us via Zoom at: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84243364235