Spring Reminders 2023
Posted On: Apr 11, 2023
Tags: Business , Discover , Home Featured - Secondary , Live Here , Your Municipality
A new season means new seasonal reminders!
- Annual Community Clean-Up Event
- We are looking for volunteers for the Annual Community Clean-Up which will be held on April 29, 2023!
- To register, email email@example.com.
- Curbside Waste Pick-Up
- May 1, 2023 - white goods.
- May 2, 2023 - organic yard waste.
- Civic Addressing
- Check your house number to make sure that it is in good condition and can be seen clearly from the road.
- Community Garden
- Register online for a plot in the community garden located at 417 and 425 Main Street.
- Water Use Restrictions
- Stage 1 water use restrictions are in place beginning May 1, 2023.
- Spring Clean-Up Outdoor Burning
- Spring clean-up outdoor burning is permitted the first two weeks in April while following guidelines outlined in Outdoor Burning Bylaw No. 452, 2002.